The upholstered furniture you have in your home is quite an investment and so it makes sense to look after it.
All your upholstered furniture are used most days and after a time they begin to lose that new look. They are eaten on and drank on, they are sat on and kids even jump on them. And oils from our bodies help dole the look.
We at lightning dry have been trained and use the latest equipment and the most effective chemicals which will clean and revitalise your furniture.
Keeping your furniture clean can be a difficult job, so relying on professionals to apply a protection to the furniture will help. When Lightning Dry cleans your upholstery we can apply the protection at half the normal price.
The upholstered furniture in your home is quite an investment and so it makes sense to look after it. Having it regularly cleaned not only keeps it looking good and smelling fresh but will extend its life.
We only use furniture cleaning products that are low-pH, meaning they are safe for pets and children, environmentally friendly and clean your furniture gently but effectively.
We at lightning dry will clean you upholstery to the highest standard. We have six steps to insure you will be extremely happy with the results.
- We pre-inspect your upholstery to identify the fabric type so we can use the correct and best cleaning method for your upholstery.
- Pre-test We then do a fabric pretest to make sure the fabric won't run.
- We use a commercial vacuum cleaner to deep clean and remove any loose soil so don't worry about vacuuming yourself that's what we are there.
- We then clean your upholstery using the predetermined cleaning process.
- We then dry the upholstery using drying towels to help the furniture dry faster.
- We then make sure the furniture is put back in place and we inspect with you to make sure we have exceeded your expectations.
Your upholstered furniture is cleaned using the chosen cleaning process.
We inspect the upholstery thoroughly with the customer ensuring they are completly happy with the results.
So why should you have your upholstery cleaned?
- Makes it clean and sanitized
- Deodorizes and condition
- Removes soiling and bacteria
- Removes hand & head oils
- Kills and removes dust mites
- Removes marks, spots and stains
Contact Lighting Dry for a quote or to arrange a home visit please call 0437802041.